Wednesday, May 18, 2011

LOOTS FOR THE DAY

Leopard prints, anyone?

Both tops and shoes are my recent buys ;)
Vintage orange-yellow crop top: Haji lane
Leopard print top: F21
Black bodycon skirt: Bugis street
Oxford shoes: F21

Haji lane is one of the best shopping heaven for me. I can never step out of that place without a buy.
When my eyes met this piece of crop top, I immediately bought it. 
It only comes in ONE-PIECE. Thats vintage ;)
FTW!

 Leopard print is definitely taking it's scene in Singapore and girls are bringing out the wild side of them ;)
Oxfords is also a MUST buy and it can never go out of style! I saw this shoes at F21 and luckily, I managed to get this last piece of the rack. Plus it fits my size too! Henggg arrr....

Even Dr. Martens is taking you on the wild side of life in here and here .
Nice right? The other day I saw a girl wearing the zebra print shoe, matching with a yellow crop top and a long side-slit black skirt. 
I'm still pondering whether to get the classic black or dirty brown low rise dr. martens shoe.
Which should I get? hmm..

1 comment:

  1. Those shoes are so pretty! Love the leopard print top too xx

    ReplyDelete