Sunday, June 26, 2011

HAJI LANE

Cross Necklace: F21
Rings: Flea market
Belt: Far east plaza
Shades: Isetan
Spag top: Cotton On
Leopard print skirt: Far east plaza
Flatforms: Far east plaza
Bag: Longchamp

It was off day from work and due to procrastination, I've finally step foot into Haji lane once again~ My fav place to shop, well stop over at PLUCK for ice-cream too ;)

Flatforms are getting their way into Singapore street style and yeaa~ I'm so going to own some!
Ordered a JEFFERY CAMPBELL CLARK inspired flatforms online. Can't wait for it to arrive sooooooon!!!!! Shall blog about it!!

6 comments:

  1. I am so glad to stumble upon your blog, it's uber nice to see photos taken at Haji Lane! :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lovely ;)) I love cats toooo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these photos :) funny, and pretty outfit


    You have an amazing blog ! If you like French fashion, you should check out mine ;) and if you like it, follow me to be informed of my new posts :)




    xx


    www.coralieslooks.com - FRENCH FASHION BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your rings, I always need more of those!

    xo Maddy
    http://madelinerouton.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete