Monday, July 11, 2011

SHENTONISTA

Sources taken from Shentonista 

I just found out about this Shenton Way's streetstyle blog through a local magazine, 8 Days.
Shenton Way is one of Singapore's busiest hub - the central business district. 
 Instead of boring plain-white-shirt-black-pants-combo, people who dressed differently are pictured flamboyantly in this blog. Perhaps this blog is not entirely for people who worked there, whom are businessmen/women, lawyers, salesperson, etc, there are also passerbys, tourists, etc. Be surprised at the people who are seen flocking around Shenton Way with their own fashion sense. Though I know in future I will not be working around there, I will personally make a trip down there someday for some camera flashing!
Enjoy ;)

3 comments:

  1. great photos:) amazing blog;) visit me and follow me blog :) kisses;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard about that web until now, and it is really amazing! Good sense of style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there,

    Thank you for featuring our site!

    Indeed, we shall catch you around the area sometime!;)

    Cheers,
    Charlene
    for Shentonista

    ReplyDelete