Sunday, May 8, 2011

HELLO!

Hello there!
I've deleted my previous 3 posts from last year and now this post is officially the FIRST!
This blog will be a fashion blog - what i wear, ideas from fashion icons, etc.
Mainly is to express myself when i'm still young (yea young? I'm 20! OLD ALR!)
Thats why! So in future when i'm old, i'm able to track back on my younger days ;)
Imagine that in future I will be wearing granny clothes ;P
.
..
...
....

Nahsss...seriously not looking forward to wearing them.

Just a short intro:
I'm 20 year old Singaporean.
Just finished studying in a polytechnic and am waiting for uni.
Currently working my ass out to spend my days rotting.
I am a hardcore spendthrift when it comes to clothes ~ be it shopping in town or online stores
That's me! During my 20th birthday at B&J ;)
I see ya sooooon ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment