Monday, May 9, 2011

LOOTS FOR THE DAY:

It's a flowery vintage thing you got there.

Introducing my recent Topshop loots with a twist of a vintage bag.
Awesomee ttm ^.^
Blue floral crop button top: Topshop
High-waisted Brown jeans: Topshop
Vintage Bag: from a local blogshop

Jeans will never go out of style! Pick up this brown piece and it's definitely worth wearing almost everyday!
Easy to match with any top and shoessss!
I'm into high-cut sneakers lately and anytime ready on the go!
p.s. I have been wearing them almost everytime I head out!

Made in Italy, plus the stains, folded parts and stench combi' into a vintage piece.
Me likey!
Just sth about this boxy bag I saw online makes my heart skips a beat.
Definitely worth it's price for a vintage piece and a plus point for being an Italian!
Not sure how many people actually used it or touch it before,
or rather how long ago was it when it was made though =./

Can't resist vintage items? Click here .
Check out her blog too!

No comments:

Post a Comment