Monday, May 30, 2011

PICTURES OF ME


Hello there~ was rushing off this afternoon for a friend's bday dinner and so didnt bother using my dslr to camwhore, instead using my acer lappy webcam to do so.
Love my outfit today! I wore a simple black spag with black ballet skirt hehe but too bad didn't manage to capture it.
But just to highlight this headband I'm wearing. LOVE IT! Though it's a bit big and bulky plus it looks like I got a big bun up on my head.
I have LOTSS of headbands! Just love wearing them to cover up my baby hairs at the fringe area.

Will update more~ bye!

2 comments:

  1. love your wrap headband - like the attractive version of a turban. secondly, i think ihatepickle is the best blog name ever!

    xoxo sofie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you babe! It was really nice knowing that someone like my headband ;)) and also my blog name ;)) love you sweetie!

    ReplyDelete