Sunday, June 5, 2011

IT'S A 'SHORT'S POST

I'm a SUPA fan of shorts. I actually do have more shorts than what I have here, but just that these are the most frequent ones that I would always wear ;) so I've decided to write a post about my fav shorts ^.^

 My Cotton On's shorts. DAMN COMFY. Great for school-lazy-days.
Pair up with slippers for the lazy-look to school!


High-waisted Ripped shorts.

 The best fitted and lovable shorts. I can just wear this everyday with ANYTHING!

 Bought this from a flea market and was still thinking whether this was supposedly ripped by the previous owner, or it was already just ripped-off. Well, fitted so well on me though ^.^

 This yellow floral shorts is SUPERR high-waisted and SUPERRR tight.
But because it's YELLOW (my fav colour btw) and it's just the purrrfect fit for me~

Bought this from an online store and surprisingly fitted so well on me just that the opening at the bottom is a bit big.
But the waist line fitted me sooooo HACK!
It's really very hard to find shorts that will fit me well. Whenever I buy any online, I would have to give it away because it ALWAYS never fitted me cus it's way toooooo BIG. But the models who wore them are like the fitting leh~
I think it's just me. My legs and waist just don't tally.

So how do you actually ripped your long jeans into shorts and having the frills falling out?
Just like my best fitted high-waisted ripped shorts I've shown above.
Anybody knows how?
A pic of me wearing my ripped shorts a year ago.
Frills are lesser back than as compared to now.

According to a friend, after cutting to the suitable length that I wanted of my jeans, get a sand paper and rub against the tip of the fabric so the frills would gradually fall out.
Well, I've never tried before because all my ripped shorts are already ripped by their previous owners so yep! I should go around and find one suitable old jeans and ripped it by myself!
Suggestions please leave comments ;)) Thankss!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for following me, i followed you as well! xx Joice

    ReplyDelete
  2. so many shorts so little time! take pics with the high waisted floral shorts they are totally amaze =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will u be selling your maroon shorts/light denim highwaist shorts??:-)

    ReplyDelete